Friday, 4 September 2009
RULES FOR THE MASS SUCKER PUNCH
The Mass Sucker Punch will take place on the 6th of September at 19:00 London time...
There is a world clock at the bottom of the page so you can keep a time check..
Click on 'World Time', then 'EU' then 'LONDON'...
All you have to do is pick one of the Victims from the right and Sucker Punch at the time above..
Many Thanks, Steven Cowie
╠OFFICER╣©£ STEVEN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds great! I saw the world clock when I first came on the page, but it's gone now. :(
ReplyDeleteso what did these people do??
ReplyDeleteVery good Steven, will be checking in then. Sounds like fun, but where did you get the idea? Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I am awed, Milord Steven!!! Sheer fun to be in your group . . proudly a Cuban Rebel Sniper!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteClicking on world time on that clock ain't workin' for me. What am I doing wrong? Or better yet, what time is the event in CST?
ReplyDelete